Monday, April 16, 2007

Exhaustion Fumes

You are getting very sleepy...

punch-drunk / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[puhnch-druhngk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.
(esp. of a boxer) having cerebral concussion caused by repeated blows to the head and consequently exhibiting unsteadiness of gait, hand tremors, slow muscular movement, hesitant speech, and dulled mentality.
2.
Informal. befuddled; dazed.

Yes. All of the above.
The film festival lube has yet to leach out of my blood, but I have many many stories and lessons when I can get my head back on straight (er).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need whiskey for lunch tomorrow

Anonymous said...

When and where....

Donna Piranha said...

Noon, under the palm.

Anonymous said...

"today sucked"

Anonymous said...

Was I at the wrong palm tree?

Lora Amore said...

right palm tree, wrong day for me.