Saturday, March 24, 2007

Chocolate Covered Crap

Fucking disgustingI was too lazy and tired to learn anything today, but I did find out that today is National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day.

How disgusting. What a waste of perfectly good chocolate.
When I was a kid, my grandparents grew grapes that were dried into raisins for Sun-Maid, and we always ended up with bags and bags of chocolate covered ones. I'm sure my grandma thought she was spoiling us when she sent them, but I always thought it was a cruel joke. Why couldn't she send chocolate covered almonds or something?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gag at the site of chocolate covered raisins.. Raisins are full of iron and good for the body.. but covered in chocolate.. *GAG*.. running for a barf bag....

Anonymous said...

You guys are so in the dark about these lil' nuggets of goodness. These are hands down one of my favorite things EVAH.

Anonymous said...

Raisins, in any shape or form, are horrid, horrid, vile little things. So why is it that my kids can't get enough of yogurt covered raisins?

Jenn, how did you miss out on tons and tons of raisins when we were growing up?

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed out cause you guys were the "others" Bwahahaha! But seriously, one of my favorite memories is plundering that really yummy grapefruit sorbet from your Grandma and Bompo's freezer and the multiple litters of kittens in the barn.

Anonymous said...

And my mom probably said no all the time to raisin offers because you know how Grandma is passing stuff like this around. We probably had the pantry full of them already!

Donna Piranha said...

Jenn's going off on the chocolate covered raisins! Woohoo!
Don't you know the "others" are far more civilized and advanced?