Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nancy Pelosi- My Newest Fave

It's about time for Nancy Pelosi

Admittedly, I am not political and I don't pay much attention to politics. I never watch the news and I don't care, let alone know, who or what the Speaker of the House is. Make that didn't know.

Last night, around midnight so it could technically be today, I read a teeny blurb in my
Bust mag that a woman is third in line for the presidency. Not only is that fantastic, she seems to be fucking cool. Nancy Pelosi, once the House Minority Whip, is now the first Speaker of the House. She is a Democratic "liberal", and a supporter of abortion rights, gay marriage and development of technologies that would make the US less dependent on oil.
Now that's my kind of bitch. It's high time we get a woman up there who can do things right. And yes, she is a politician and politcians suck ass, and she has 5 kids which makes her a gross over-populater, but still, she's way better than anyone else I've seen.

Sure. I know. This is month's old, but I'm not reporting the news, I'm blogging what I learned today, and bitches, this is it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about her ginormous airplane that she says she needs to fly her to Washington? Talk about using up fossil fuels...She could totally get away with a smaller plane. What kind of posse is she flying with? I'd research her a little more...

Anonymous said...

Of course I do! I have something to say about almost everything. almost. I just prefer people I disagree with over people who are hypocrites.

Donna Piranha said...

South Texas Chisme: The Houston Chronicle slurs Nancy Pelosi

Anonymous said...

In the defense Nancy (I don't know her and I don't trust politicians),
since she is third in line for President, she is required to have a private plane with her own sort of secret service. It's not a big plane that she wanted, it was just a plane that could make the trip from SF to DC without refueling. Refueling would add about an hour to her flight. The other speaker who lives in Chicago has one too, but since he is so close to DC that he doesn't have to refuel.

Anonymous said...

She was hot too when she was younger..

Anonymous said...

You know who was hot? seriously, check it out...John McCain. I kid you not. I have no opinion on his politics.
http://www.friendsofmccain.com/images/flight_suit.jpg

Donna Piranha said...

Wow! Yummmmmm-yyyy.

Anonymous said...

JMB said...

She was hot too when she was younger..

Yeah, but that was 50 years and 3 face lifts ago. ; ) lol