Friday, February 23, 2007

I Hope Google Doesn't Own Comcast

I don't want my CTVI've had my brain on automatic today, and really, it's been quite lovely. I didn't learn anything and you know, it's OK.
Well, I did learn a tiny something.

The Colonel had cable TV installed in our home this morning.

And I was really really really really really really really really really pissed about it. I don't want fucking cable TV! I hate television. We, thankfully, don't even have time to watch a movie these days, let alone mind numbing, retarded ass TV. Plus it makes me ill thinking about giving money to cable companies.

So, we're keeping it for one week and then pulling the plug. Jesus or someone, please help us.

I'd like to thank the wonderful and talented L'Nhoj Yesdnil (?) for this perfect picture here today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

word

Donna Piranha said...

I thought you were drinking Chandon?

Anonymous said...

that too. a shot and a glass. you know.

Donna Piranha said...

I know.