Thursday, February 22, 2007

Figment

I, Diva Donna Piranha, claim all rights to this fabulous Andy Warhol tribute art, so don't even think about stealing it. Bitches.

I made this art today, as a 20 year memorial tribute
to the late and still great, Andy Warhol.
For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea.

And another of my favorite Warhol quotes:

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

He also thought, "
It would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor's finger."
Well figgy, now you can. Well, you can't but someone could.
Check this out. LifeGem. Because love lives on... and a diamond last forever.

So what I learned today was that some people have an e-mail addiction, where they can't stop checking any available computer to see what may have arrived in their In-Box, and that if they don't receive an e-mail every few minutes, they'll send one to themselves. I also learned that there is now a 12-step program to help these E-holics.

Now, I don't consider myself an E-holic, but I do leave 1 of my 6 or so e-mail programs running all day, and I check another one just about every hour. I like e-mail. It's handy. I can respond when and if I want to, or just let it sit there for days. I can communicate clearly and specificly with just about anyone I want, and I know I will get a thought out response. Most of the time. Unless the Diva Alert system is malfuntioning. Mr. Howell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an email addict too but sighs... i don't get much email.. no one loves me.. everyone hates me.. i'm gonna eat some worms. I just realized i have 7 emails for home and 1 at work... but then again what can i say i'm a computer geek with all my computers

Donna Piranha said...

I know mom. I know. It's ok.