Saturday, February 10, 2007

Get Your GV TV Here!

Good Vibrations television. Now go get some!
It's early yet and I've still to learn today, but I'm heading out the door and I'm sure to be out past midnight. It's almost guarranteed that I'll learn something tonight, most likely something unwholesome, but right now this is it.

Good Vibrations, the "best sexuality product retailer", (aka sex toys), now has it's own on-line television "channel." Filled with advice, information and humor, you can watch a puppet explain fetishes, get some oral sex tips, and everything in between.

GVTV <---- click there

If you're looking for smut, this isn't your place. Good Vibrations is:
"... a diverse, woman-focused retailer providing access to sex-positive products and accurate sex information through our clean and comfortable stores, catalog, and web site in order to enhance our customers' sex lives and to promote healthy attitudes about sex."

I love them. Have fun, and be sure to let me know what you learn today.
And mom, when you place your order, make sure you tell them how you found them. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try watching of finding the program on Oxygen channel with Sue Johanneson (spelling on her name) She's been on for years and out of Canada... but thanks.. now i'm off to see how much i've forgotten about sex or look for new toys.... LMAO

madmax said...

I learned today that it doesn't take a smart mind to become popular, you only need to be inventive. Well, not really. Just new and slightly original ideas.

Marcelo José Blanco said...

This store is exactly what the beach boys had in mind when they talked about picking up good vibrations...

Donna Piranha said...

You know I don't watch TV mom. I don't have cable. I don't even know what Oxygen channel is. I hope you have fun at GVTV. Please don't tell me what you buy.

Donna Piranha said...

I hope you're not talking about me dear Max.

Donna Piranha said...

That's right Mars. You know it!

madmax said...

"I hope you're not talking about me dear Max."

Nope, not at all. I was talking about a romanian's "invention" who uses smiles on yahoo messenger for words in songs. I wrote more on my blog. And, by the way, please stop calling me "Max"... it sounds like a dog's name. No offense intended.

Donna Piranha said...

My apologies Madmax. Actually, you're right. My kids have a dog named Max. I never associated you with that though.
I kinda enjoyed that smiley song thing. Thanks for sharing it. :)