Friday, October 27, 2006

Terror Behind the Walls

Looking for something new to do in Philly on my next trip, I came across this cool Haunted House at an old run down state penitentiary.

For Halloween only and done at night, it appears they give you a flashlight and let you tour the Eastern State Penitentiary (ESP) by yourself in the dark. Of course they've staged it with some scary as shit stuff, and kids aren't allowed. It's supposed to be the 5th scariest haunted house in the US. I wonder how the hell they rank this kind of thing.

Since it's Friday night and I've got things to do and peeps to blow, here's a link:

Night Watch

It's too bad I won't be there this month!

3 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

soooo not gonna comment about you "blowing" people.

Anonymous said...

I went last year and it scared the crap out of me. There was an after party where you could check out Al Capone's cell. Pretty cool. If you get a chance, check it out one of these years! ;)

Donna Piranha said...

I'd love to go! But I only go to Philly in February and July. I guess that'll be my chicken shit excuse.