Monday, October 09, 2006

30 Ways to What?

I noticed on the Yahoo! (don't forget the !) News front page this morning, that the most searched for thing today was, "30 ways to eat a pumpkin". Am I missing out on something that everybody in the world but me knows about? This is what most people are looking for today? How many people use Yahoo! then? Two? I think I woke up on the wrong side of reality this morning.
So, needing more info, I clicked on it, and now I know:

29 ways to cook a pumpkin.

One supposed recipe just read "Pumpkin Recipe
s", and I'm not counting it.
I think I might actually try some of these recipes with the pumpkins we just picked out of our garden.


If for some reason you are not one of two or so people who searched for this today but you really want to know how to eat a pumpkin, HERE is what I saw. I like to give credit where credit is due.
Don't get too excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try them, I have in the past and you'll have lots of fun. I only buy a pumpkin this time of year so I can make goodies to send to a friend..