Monday, October 23, 2006

Dragging on Fumes

This is me today.

Ok, I did learn a few small dumb things.

My football team is sucking ass this year. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book is better than the movie. What not to wear to Bikrams Yoga. A soubriquet is a nickname or a shortening of a name. Nobody gave me an offer on my house today. Frozen pizza is disgusting. Blogger works better with Explorer than Firefox. I'm going to Philadelphia again in February.
Now I'm going to see what it's like going to bed before midnight.

4 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

Sounds like a pretty crappy day.. wish. In feb huh to Philly.. wonder if boss would let me take vacation.. lol

Donna Piranha said...

I have one of those meters too, or something like it.

How many lives does a man live before he figures everything out?

Donna Piranha said...

I doubt you'd want to vacation with me in Philly. It's a great city, but I'll be working the whole time.

Mommie Dearest said...

I'd be busy site seeing, picking up men.. (NOT)..