Friday, October 13, 2006

Jack

Ok, what's going on here? Two days in a row and nothing learned. What's going to happen to me? I could fake something, but then that would be, well, not real.
I'll try to be better and pay more attention tomorrow.

If you'd like something fun to do anyway, I got this in a bulletin post on Myspace today, and it was a good way to waste 5 minutes. Oh, I suppose I could say I that today I learned my birthday is on National Ding-a-ling Day, and tomorrow is Be Bald and Free Day, but since I can't confirm any authenticity, I won't officially claim it.

Bizarre American Holidays



3 comments:

Donna Piranha said...

I know! I'm not sure if it's me or the universe. Or I suppose it's possible I know everything now. :)

Anonymous said...

I was born on "Old Rock Day"
So my question is:
Old rock as in the age of a rock or Old Rock as in music? Cuz I'm sure as heck hopin it's music.

Anonymous said...

Mine is Oatmeal Muffin Day... Is that why I love to bake????