Friday, October 20, 2006

Bathroom Blues

This news tidbit about a "sexist urinal" caught my attention today and I had to learn more. It seems some business owner guy in Austria put some of these in his public restroom and now some women are pissed about it. According to them, these potty mouths are, "tasteless, misogynistic, and offensive" as well as "sexist and inappropriate". Like me, this guy just thought they were funny. Now he's voluntarily getting rid of them, even though they've been there for over three years.
So today I learned:

The Vienna Department of Women's Affairs has no sense of humor.

What were these uptighty's doing in the mens room anyway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they should adopt Vegas' motto. "What happens in the mens room stays in the mens room."

Donna Piranha said...

Or my personal motto, "What happens in the men's room in Vegas stays in New York New York."

Anonymous said...

how about a toilet shaped like a tongue? would they approvE of that?

Donna Piranha said...

Well, I would certainly approve...