Monday, January 08, 2007

The Micronation of Donna

I just learned something pretty exciting.

You don't need to buy land to start your own country. You don't even need to do a hostile take-over.

Here are some examples at EscapeArtist.com

I'm so happy about learning this. My friend Lala and I have been fantasizing about starting our own country for a long time now. This picture will probably be our flag. If you are smart, awake, and can answer our simple common sense questions, we'll consider letting you become a citizen.

I also learned about personal sovereignty and how I can officially declare myself Queen of my own, one-person country.

To apply for citizenship and have our eligibilty form sent to you, leave a witty comment and I'll make sure you get one.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you accept me as a citizen of the Nation of Donna, I promise to never wear socks and sandals at the same time; to never misspell "special"; to never take a picture of your check then shred it; to never ask you "I am typing an email... how do I get the cursor to jump down one line?"; AND I'll pay you back the $.75 I owe you.

can I design the stamps? Pleazzzzzz

Donna Piranha said...

You are most welcome Gem Girl.

Anonymous said...

Your country will probably need a Technology Czar..