Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hold the Garlic

I'll bet you think there are no vampyre's where you live. You probably think they only live in big cities and that you've never talked to one before. I'm sure that subconsciously you're aware of them, but you choose to look the other way and pretend they don't exist. I was the same way. But I can guarantee that there are a few walking around right now where you live, with normal lives and normal jobs. Heck, the quiet little newspaper photographer could be one and you wouldn't even know it.

I learned today that there are Vampyre's in this little town where I live. Watch this Portrait of a Vampyre and see for yourself. And I beg you, put aside your fears and your prejudices and embrace these happy, lonely little guys. Vampyres need love too.




For more fun like this, check out Daedalus Howell on YouTube.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought daylight fried vampires?

Anonymous said...

I know that vampire.

Donna Piranha said...

Vampires, yes. Vampyres, no.

Donna Piranha said...

Hi Natalie! He's a cute one isn't he? Did you go to school with him? I just love that little vampyre.