Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Little Pixel Called Earth


Well, today is Saturday and I'm lazy, tired and my nose is stuffy. Wah.
The only thing I really learned today was that one litre is approx. the same as 34 ounces, but who the hell really cares about that?

A while ago I saw something that I thought I'd save for a day like today. It shows how insignificant we are and reminded me not to take things too seriously.
The image above is just the beginning.

Enjoy these comparative planetary and stellar size images.
Try not to hate me.

Thanks to Madmax, where I first saw this.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why was earth directly under uranus?

madmax said...

Actually the first one would be the one located at www. rense.com/general72/size.htm (google The Size Of Our World and then click the first link)

Donna Piranha said...

You're right, this one is even better. The size of our world

Because I sat on it mom.