Sunday, November 05, 2006

Some People Think it's Funny but it's Really Dark and Runny....

...Diarrhea. And yes, why do I vomit? I've been wondering that all day. I'm too exhausted to look it up right now, but expect it in the near future.

So I spent my precious Sunday sick as crap and I suppose if I learned anything at all, it's gotta be this:

If you're around a bunch of sick people and you're starting to feel sick yourself, don't eat chili for dinner. Or peach cobbler for dessert. Try something bland and without chunks.

Oh, and I made up a new word today.

Pooking. It's a pormanteau of pooing and puking at the same time. I also would have made up Shart today if my cousin hadn't already.

My whole body hurts. I hate being sick. And tomorrow's Monday. Who votes I stay home from work?



5 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

I vote you stay home... Want some of your grandma's chicken noodle soup.. seems that's all she makes when people are sick ... etc.

Donna Piranha said...

Actually, yeah, I do. Now that I can eat again.

Anonymous said...

I haven't made that soup in a long time.... friend is trying to post and having problems

Mrs. Botton said...

Poor Donnakins! Stay home. Pooking is THE worst.

Donna Piranha said...

Thanks guys! I actually did stay home and I feel tons better. Remind me of this next time I say the word Pook.