Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crawling Towards the Darkness

I think I figured out why my eyes hurt.

It's from the fumes of Hell I just found myself wandering around in. A few hours ago I was at the grocery store when I suddenly felt like someone did a side kick to my gut. (not just any kick mind you, but a side kick. important difference) An hour or so later my neck was stiff, my nose was stuffy and I could barely move. Now I'm freezing to death.

My "baby daddy" just dragged me out of bed for some blogging and other act-shon, but here's a bonus; I'll tell you what he's going to learn today too.

Ain't happnen.

Going back to bed now.

Wait! I just realized my Friday blog is missing!! It was there last night!
WHAT THE FUCK?
Here it is again. Grrr. Luckily I saved it since Blogger was having issues. Grrr again. Really must be Big Brother. It better show up again soon.

Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory

My eyes have been burning for a few days and I have no idea why. I thought at first it was the sweat that poured into them during yoga on Wednesday. Then yesterday I thought it might have something to do with my mascara. So today I didn't go to yoga and I let my eyelashes run naked, but my eyesballs are still on fire. My friend and co-worker Rebecca suggested I look it up and find out what's going on. So through my squinty blazing balls, eyes that is, I read about eye allergies. Besides learning that I should remove whatever is causing the allergy, (uh, yeah, and "Contents may be extremely hot") I learned two things I didn't know already.

Cocksfoot is a type of grass. A "tussocky perennial grass" and it's "able to persist better than phalaris on acidic soil". Better than a penis on acid? Yow.

Anophthalmos is the absence of one or both eyes. Finally, I know the official word for that.

I'm trying to upload a picture of GW Bush, but Blogger is experiencing technical difficulties. Or maybe Big Brother doesn't think it's funny that the absence of eyes and the word cocksfoot reminds me of our "leader".

3 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

Guess that means you don't have to worry about the penis acid getting in your eyes and burning them tonight... (SNICKERS)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, sore, cranky, and stiff as hell....... Speaking of stiff as hell.
Never Say Never.

Donna Piranha said...

I didn't say never. But you won ok El Stoopid-O?
Happy now?