Friday, November 24, 2006

Kill Your Television, PLEASE!

After stuffing myself silly on leftovers (again), I spent a little time this evening searching for sales totals for this Black Friday. With the holiday rush almost over for wholesalers like myself (American made, thank you very much), the curious kitten instincts I have start twitching this time of year, and I want to know about life on the retail side. The only thing I found was that I need to wait until Sunday when the National Retail Federation releases their figures.
So, unfortunately, this following piece of shit information is what I learned today:

Shoppers thought that the best holiday television advertisements last year came from Target, Wal-Mart and Sears.

There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to begin. Which is more frightening; who asked, who answered, or who won?
I'm scared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's a television advertisement?

Donna Piranha said...

Mind power over the masses of lower intelligence.

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

TV sucks! I watch TV only for news and even then I have to watch some crappy ads.