Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Things To Do at Burning Man


My excellent friend called me yesterday on his way to Burning Man (he does this every year), and (once again) I'm still here, living vicariously through the website. One of these years...
Here are some things I learned today, that you can do this year:

  • Get married by a whore
  • Have a sacred sexual massage ( if you're a woman)
  • Build a home with Legos
  • Treasure hunt for a Pee Funnel
  • Play "Weird Poker", where you make up the game as you go
  • Get a free pair of panties
  • Ride tricycles on a figure 8 track
  • Give your feet a vinegar foot wash
  • Enjoy a blowjob on a stick
  • Learn to snort Vodka
  • Play on a Slip n Slide
  • Adopt a Gnome
  • Get your carcass washed by other humans
  • Learn some good old fashioned pole dancing
  • Get flogged
  • Take a fire breathing class
And so much more.... It makes getting up and going to work this week even harder. I hope he brings me some pictures. At least!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Garth: EXCELLENT!!! Love, Wayne

Donna Piranha said...

Nonnymoose? Hmmm. What kind of name is that?
How 'bout this:
To Bill: EXCELLENT!!! Love, Ted

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, but that dates you!!!

Donna Piranha said...

Are you suggesting that I'm old?
Can you guess who my excellent friend is?

Anonymous said...

Geez, I wonder. He should get lots of attention there IMO. Just up his alley (or wherever else he wants it) Did you get my yummy picture I emailed to you yesterday?

Anonymous said...

I have about 100 pics you can look at from when I went.

Also, you can add that you can watch people having sex just about everywhere you look.

Donna Piranha said...

I'm sensing some hostility towards our little mutual friend dear Jenn. Isn't that what I thought about him when I first met him? Funny how we've switched sides. I truly love him. And Yes! Thanks for the picture of Mr. DH. Hey, those are my initials! My friend is naming her baby Hudson if it's a boy. Cute.
So, Willie, do you have rights for those pictures? I heard there are some pretty strict laws about taking pictures there. But yeah, I'd love to see them, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yep, 'tis funny. I'm just so far removed form him I suppose now he's a handful. If you go over to pictage.com and enter my email address you can view Jason's wedding pics. There are some really good ones in the proofs album towards the bottom. Enjoy! Oh it's the Stein-Schwartz wedding.

Anonymous said...

Burning Man? That's soooo '90s. Just ask Violet Blue.

Donna Piranha said...

Hey Violet, is Burning Man sooooo 90's?

I can't hear you.

No you say?

Good, that's what I thought.

Thanks anyway anon, whoever you are.

Donna Piranha said...

Wait a sec, do I smell a Norris?