Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Man Will Space Walk


This morning I heard on our local radio station, KSVY, that Russia, Japan and NASA can't find the original moonwalk footage. Perhaps the skeptics are genius today. I don't know about the facts or details of this story, but here's all the proof I need to know it really happened:

Neil Armstrong's Moonlanding Speech, in reverse. Click here.

This is the original "One small step.." speech played normally, and then in reverse. Can you tell what it says?

Because if it says something barely intelligible in reverse, you know it's true!
(Yes, I jacked this from Reversespeech.com. Please visit their site so I don't get arrested.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo.. check dis out:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/one-giant-blunder-for-mankind-how-nasa-lost-moon-pictures/2006/08/04/1154198328978.html