Monday, August 28, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


I think I'll start with The Bad Crap that I learned today.

The stupid people who's house I was going to buy, accepted the other offer. Hmph.
I'm sorry for calling them stupid. I'm just poopy. And they must be dumb. Ok, sorry again.

The Good News is:

I have $85!
Woo hoo! I thought I was in the hole a few hundred bucks and that was why I kept getting "Credit card failed" e-mails from my website host.

And The Ugly would be:

I have to switch my website host because, yet again, there was a "glitch in the system", which "suspended" my website due to an incorrect failed credit card error even though my quarterly bill isn't due until next month, and I have 85 bucks in my account even if it were due right now.
Hand over that 44 pistola, would ya Clint?

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Sorry you didn't get the house, Donna. It looks like a cosy spot. I'm sure there's something better around the corner -- maybe literally!