Friday, August 11, 2006

Blah Blah Blah-G


For weeks now I've been rummaging through numerous Blog-O-Sphere's, searching for a good one to read and/or network with. It hasn't been a fruitful venture for me. I suppose I can understand why people want to journal their travels, but I didn't find much excitement in reading them. I can kinda get why people want to puke out what they did all day, but I don't really care unless I know them. Political rants turn me off completely, and I just don't have the time to read those long, long rambling ones. So today was my day of reckoning. Today was the final straw. Today was the day when I decided that:

Most blah-g's are as interesting as a laundromat.

Please, I beg, find me a worthy blog! Something fun and interesting and different and smart and creative!

BTW, I may not have access to a computer for a few days while I travel this weekend. (Oh darn,I won't be able to blog my boring ass trip to fabulous Fresno) This will be a good time to go back and read through my educational past month and make those comments you've been thinking about leaving....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog. It is, for sure, much more interesting than the Blather on About My Horrible Boyfriend blogs that you see too many of.
I will be back.

Anonymous said...

check out www.hello1newman.blogspot.com. its an interesting travel blog.