Monday, May 21, 2007

The Wonderful World of Disney

Crowing after an intimate moment with Tiger Lily.I was a VERY naughty girl last night and I didn't get a chance to blog my eagerly sought after daily lesson for yesterday. But what happened yesterday (or very early this morning) happened yesterday (or, you know, very early this morning,) and today is a crazy, beautiful new day. So what did I learn on this bittersweet day of sunshine and sadness? Well, I'll tell you, but it's only a random useless fact that I found somewhat interesting.

Peter Pan is one of only two Disney cartoon movies that feature two parents that aren't dead or die during the movie.

Yay Disney eh?

Today was the first day of rehearsal (yuck, I hate that word) for the play my son is going to be in, so I wanted to look up the lyrics for the songs he'll be singing so we can practice with him. Somehow I came across this little piece of trivia and thought I'd share.

You're welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be home by 9:00....Wish I would have went tho...

Anonymous said...

Who is in a play? What play? When is it? Details women, details.

Donna Piranha said...

You should be sorry you missed it James. She's fantastic. Thanks for sharing her with me. But, I'm glad you didn't go. It was a very personal, girly night. You would have been a, um, well, a third wheel or something.

Donna Piranha said...

Dear Aunt Denise,

1- Ben
2- Peter Pan ya big dummy
3- November

He'll be a lost boy, of course. I hope you all can make it.

Marcelo José Blanco said...

if I'm there, you'll recognize me by the strange response when you turn to me and say: "I know how its hanging." Don't ignore me, you have to say hi that way.

Anonymous said...

Cool.. I would love to be there and watch the play. But if it means his cousins not seeing him.. I'll stay here and wait for a video and pictures.. Is there anything that you and Ben aren't into.. Sounds like soo much fun though...