Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Failure

Maybe this will work Earlier this evening as my 16 year old and I were leaving the farmer's market, he told me something totally sweet and unexpected.

I don't embarrass him in front of his friends.

"You know, when I'm with my friends and their parents come over, they get all mad and embarrassed. I never feel like that when you come over. I know you're cool and my friends like you."
Wow.
Really? I don't embarrass him? What am I doing wrong here? Maybe I should start scratching my ass in public or something. I need help here! Ideas please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's lucky..you had a momma from hades.. who still embarasses you today... LOL

Donna Piranha said...

And how! :)

Anonymous said...

Laffin... by the way.. you still coming down or thinking of coming down Memorial Weekend.. Will try not to embarass you and have 5 pints of strawberry jam and 3 pints of mulberry jelly for you.

madmax said...

My mom always tells me to say hi even if I said and she's not only embarrassing me but the guest too, there are many things my parents do and embarrass me but I can't remember them right now because it's always something different.