Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lobster Love

Your piss smells so sexy! I was a bad girl at work today. After I kicked some Sudoku ass, I wasted more time doing a crossword puzzle. It's been a long time since I've done a crossword, but I kicked it's ass too. The only thing that stumped me was 66-down, "female lobster." Female lobster? Female lobster, hmmm. I couldn't get it, so I cheated and looked at the answers.

A female lobster is called a hen.

At least according to Wayne Robert Williams and his damn puzzle. I looked up "female lobster" when I got home, and I didn't find anything to confirm Mr. Williams claim. Maybe I'll send him an educational e-mail.
I did learn something real about female lobsters from my search though.

A female lobster attracts a male lobster by pissing out of a hole near her eye. When she finds the male she wants, she'll go inside his condo and slowly take off her shell. The male must resist all urges to eat her (oh my) and gently turn her over onto her back. Softly holding her limp and vulnerable body with his big, dangerous claws, he quickly inserts a pair, yes a pair, of his "swimmerets." Seconds later they are finished, but she hangs at his pad for about a week, eating her old shell and waiting for her new one to harden.

Wow. That's kinda sexy. I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat one again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Are you feeling Lobsterish Tonight?

Donna Piranha said...

Can't you smell my urine?

Anonymous said...

Get a room... oh yeah.. you have one...