Friday, May 11, 2007

Dishonorable Discharge

Some pictures of me today.


I took this picture from this guys blog, http://thefeed.vox.com/library/posts/2006/10/ but I couldn't find a way to contact him for permission. So go read it and make me feel better about stealing it.

I thought about doing this, but I couldn't quite reach.

This is actually some great Asian invention that someone is serious about.

Well, this one isn't actually me. I just wish I really had this nifty little contraption today.

I can't really say that I learned much,but I did watch a lot of TV, where I discovered two things.

There were so many shows starting with "Judge" than I couldn't count or remember them all,

and

every other commercial is about some bullshit drug that nobody really needs.

And I thought this was pretty funny- The Nose Pouch

and this- Tissue box covers using your own photo's.

No comments: