Friday, September 08, 2006

Zine Fest


The only thing I really learned today, I learned on Myspace.

A "friend" I have, mainly because I like his name and picture, posted a bulletin about the San Francisco Zine Fest this weekend. A bunch of people who publish their own Zines or comics will be showing their stuff and it sounds pretty cool and interesting.

I didn't know about it yesterday, so I figure this is something learned. Today I'm blogging it, tomorrow I'm attending it.


For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, a zine is usually a small circulation, independent, self-published mini-magazine, that almost never makes any profit.

San Francisco Zine Fest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love comics, especially the ctrlaltdel-online.com comics because they're so funny. What are those comics about?

Donna Piranha said...

It's not just comics, and there are a lot of people exhibiting so I can't really answer that. Did you check out their website? I'm going to go look at the one you like right now.