Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Things I Never Knew About Myself


I was just sitting here thinking that the only thing I learned today was that sometimes I'm an idiot. Then I realized that I've known that for a while now, so I can't blog that tidbit. After a few minutes of self reprimanding followed by a spritz of "who cares?", I read my e-mail. My faithful reader and person I call Bitch (aka Mom), sent me a fun link. I'll give it to you in a sec, but first you have to read some new information I learned about myself today.

  • I've slept through most of 14,147 sunrises.
  • I could boil 4.46 US ounces of water with the birthday candles on my next birthday cake. If I get one.
  • I'm the same age as a dog that is 5. 53698630136986 years old.
  • My Native American Zodiac sign is an owl. I didn't realize there was a Native American Zodiac.
  • My musical vibration is a C sharp. A female deer on a C sharp major scale.
  • My Yang and Yin are in perfect balance.
  • My Life Path number is 11, which is a Master number. Oooooh, I'm special. It means I have the potential for greatness. Yep.
  • My conception day was most likely on a Tuesday and in a car. Right mom?
  • My birth tree is a Fig tree. Yum. I love figs, but a birth tree?
  • The picture above is my Chinese sign, Year of the Goat. Maaaaaaa.
Wasn't that fun and interesting? Now you can go find out this interesting kind of knowledge about yourself.

Click here if you're an idiot too sometimes.
Click here if you're never an idiot.

I love you mom.




6 comments:

Ken Solver said...

My path number is 4, which makes you (11) the most compatible kind of person I could find... amazing!

Unknown said...

Holy crap, I am lime tree.... i like limes

And on the day I was born the moon was waning gibbous... I never even knew it cared

Narrator said...

Happy birthday, Donna!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm no on the day of the week.. think you were conceived in the Model A... now look at that car and those seats and not have perverted thoughts...

Mommie Dearest said...

By the way, I was born in a Tuesday, your sister was born in a Tuesday, both of my marriages were on a Tuesday..

Donna Piranha said...

So Kenneth, I think you should let me read your blog... I can't get in. I mean, if we're compatible and all.