Monday, September 04, 2006

Non-Instant Karma, or Steve Irwin Finally Bites It


Aw, sweet, docile, graceful stingray. How beautiful you are. I think I'll wrestle you and torture you for the purpose of entertaining a bunch of idiots. Here I co .. shit ...I ...think ... stung

Stingray's can kill you.

I know, you've already heard that, but I really didn't know that a stingray would sting you and you could die from it. I also now know that stingrays are in the Dasyatidae family, of the Rajiformes order in the Chondrichthyes class of the Chordata phylum in the Animalia kingdom, and that Wikipedia has already cited Steve Irwin's death under the "Aggression" section on it's stingray page. Wow, that's pretty wiki-wiki, Wiki!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey!!

Marcelo José Blanco said...

aww, that's mean calling it aggression when you take into account that you have to harrass (step on, etc) a stingray to get barbed. I am in no way suggesting he deserved something this final though.

Donna Piranha said...

No suggestion here either. But you have to admit, he was kinda asking for it.

Anonymous said...

karma