Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Crack Habit

Got crack? A miracle happened this morning. I got up early and rode my bike to work. Ok, maybe it's not so miraculous. I haven't been sleeping well, so getting up early was no big deal, and it's barely over 3 miles from my house to the office. It only took about 5 minutes longer to get there than if I drove my car, which was totally worth not getting all road rage-y about lame ass drivers in this town, who for some reason don't understand the concept of merging. Yeah, I'm kind of a bitch.
So by 8:45 this morning, I learned 2 things.

1. It only takes about 20 minutes to ride my bike to work.

2. It's a good idea to wear underwear when you ride your bike for 20 minutes or more. Your crack gets kinda sweaty and there's nothing there to really absorb the moisture.

Blah. I hate wearing underwear. Besides, all of mine somehow disappeared. Seriously, I have only 2 pair now, out of the 2 dozen I bought not too long ago. WTF?

And speaking of crack, this picture here is an ass painting. Male, obviously.

Read more about the art teacher who got suspended for selling these beauties, right here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try some Anti Monkey Butt powder. Yep, it is real. I just saw it in Sportsmans Warehouse in Reno. I cracked up laughing, and the kids had to get some.

Donna Piranha said...

Well, Reno. Of course.

Donna Piranha said...

I just looked it up. You're right, I could have used that today.
Here's a link.

Anonymous said...

If you're on your bike how are you going to listen to me on the Morning Show?? well.. the occasional time I'm on.. Look for some classic DC tomorrow morning.

Monkey Butt powder.. geez.. altho.....

Donna Piranha said...

You play too much Marshall Tucker Band dear James. Not that I don't love it, it just makes me cry. You know.
I do love you on the morning show though. Especially you and Daedalus together. Great team. You should do it every day. Please.

Anonymous said...

I am a lifecast artist