Saturday, June 02, 2007

21 Beat Street

Break it down!Today I got to see my little guy perform on stage for the first time. He's the only boy in the class, and it was pretty cute seeing him up there tapping the alligator dance with a bunch of girls in tutu's. He really wanted to wear one too, but the teacher made him wear a bow-tie instead. Poor guy. But he had a lot of fun anyway, and we all had a great time watching the variety of dancing they teach at the academy, from Hip-hop to Hula.
I learned a few things too.

My son is a ham.

I like breakdancing.

The academy teaches belly dancing.

So today I decided to sign my son up for every dance class I can find, fuck the breakdance teacher, and start taking belly dancing classes.

Just kidding. I would never take belly dancing.
Ok, seriously. I'll take the belly dancing and leave the teacher alone. He's probably too young anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is there anything your son isn't enrolled in or doing? When do I get pictures?

Anonymous said...

You call this a blog? Where is the history of belly dancing? where is the part about kings using there belly dancers to entice and devour their foes? Murder mayhem dammit. I like belly dancing. What ever happened to the ancient art of Boob Dancing? I like that too. The break dancing was cool but the whole "Homey" routine was lame. "Fuck the Breakdance teacher" your such a kidder. He was obviously gay.

Donna Piranha said...

He's only in tap and doing Peter Pan. Is that a lot? It doesn't seem like much to me.

Donna Piranha said...

Ah, my poor jealous ANUS.