Friday, December 08, 2006

Tiny Trivendi

Because he knows I always enjoy a good penis story, the Colonel sent me a link to some Yahoo news today, where I learned the following important information:

60% of men in India have penii an inch smaller than what condom manufacturers made, based on the international average penis. And another 30% of Indian men were 2 inches smaller. Because the condoms keep slipping off during use, men in India have the highest HIV positive "caseload". Thus says the Indian Council of Medical Research.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.
Or not. (hahahaha) (sorry)
I'd like to know who and how the international average penis size was assessed.

Happy Birthday Lalalalalalala!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'd like to know who and how the international average penis size was assessed."

I wouldn't touch that with a 6" pole

Donna Piranha said...

Did you say pole? You said pole!

Anonymous said...

Goin' downtown gonna see my Gal.
Gonna sing her song, gonna show her my dingdong

Anonymous said...

Thank you, piranha!

Marcelo José Blanco said...

mommie: honestly, that's like asking how many women size up their breasts.

Donna Piranha said...

I don't actually know the real number of men who measure, but I think it's something like, ALL.

Marcelo José Blanco said...

How do the ones with no arms or legs measure?

Donna Piranha said...

My mom does it for them. :)