Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pimp My Nutcracker

Thankfully I checked my e-mail right before I sat down to share my wisdom for the day, because I learned something way better from my Outlook Express and Lala today than I did from my boss.

Pimp My Nutcracker. Start with the usual cursed prince and pimp him like your MySpace. This is exactly the kind of holiday fun I needed today. Another way to waste precious time laughing.

Thanks Lora! This is way better than learning that my yearly bonus this year is one third of what it was last year. In some weird and surreal way, I somehow don't care. I can't explain it. Maybe it's because I love my Pimpin' Cracker so much.

Happy Birthday Mom!
(anymore December birthdays out there I should know about?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you... love the Pimp My Nutcracker.. Wonders if I could find one like that and let you make another Christmas video...

Anonymous said...

Yes Happy Birthday Donna's mom! :)
As for other B-days... you missed Jason's on the 7th and Ehren's on the 17th. AND we are headed your way for our yearly trip up North on the 26th! We are going to Grass Valley first then snake back down to Grandma's and J's dad and Bob and Debbie's and then to Caroline's and then hopefully to you guys if you would allow. LMK what your plans are!

Anonymous said...

Hey! UPS came here today and many thanks! I had to open it on the sly as I will wrap it all for the kids. YAY! Thanks!

Donna Piranha said...

I'm such a dork. I'm sorry Jason and Ehren! I'll make it up to you when you get to my house.