Monday, December 25, 2006

"I Feel Dead"

He looks dead too. Oh, that's because he is. MMMMmmm MMMmm HmmMMMMmmm. Whoa-oa-oa!!!!

I learned this morning that drama queen James Brown died on Christmas. How un-surprisingly dramatic.

Daaaaaiiiiaaaaaaaaa-
aaAAHHHAAAAAh

Hiii hiii HuH! Hiiiii!!!!!
Hyeien!! Hyuiieh hi HIGH!

OOH! Ooo uh OW!

I wonder if that's what was going through his head this morning when he found his ultimate ESCAPE-ISM. Or perhaps his last thoughts were, "It's too fun-kay in he'e!".

See you later alligator. Gimme some aaaaaaaaaai'! Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun-kay...

.....in he'e!

RIP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

James Brown - doesn't tell me too much. Hmm... he was a singer, right? I'm not that old :P

Anonymous said...

And some how this part of a James Brown song seems to fit, uhhhhh, your pickle blog!

"Get up, get on up
Get up, get on up
Stay on the scene, like a sex machine"

Donna Piranha said...

Ah Max, you don't need to be old to get on up with the funk master. I suggest you download some of his stuff. Aaaiii!