Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mommy Dearest (?)

Today I learned that....

Even though I'm almost 40, my mother still thinks she can tell me what to do.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I won't complain too much because I'm also learning about using the new(ish) laptop she gave me. The two things I've learned about it so far are:

I can lay in bed and blog, and wireless connections can be touchy mother fuckers.

I still have a lot to learn, but right now I have stockings to stuff, eggnog to drown in, and some Sudoku ass to kick.

Hi mom. Yes, I know you're reading this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you still have my picture around but surprised no horns, mustache or blacked out teeth on it yet. By the way, I am still gonna tell you what to do (ok at times).. Thanks for the gift and thanks for the Christmas visit.. Loves ya.. Mommie Dearest

Anonymous said...

Sudoku rocks!!! I'm trying to break the habit. :-)

Anonymous said...

NO


MORE

WIRE

HANGERS

EVERRRRRR

Donna Piranha said...

Well mother dear, you can lead a horse to water...
I'm glad you like the gift and I'm glad you came up. Thanks for the laptop! I love it.

Donna Piranha said...

Let's have a Sudoku contest sister dear. I'm pretty damn good at it.

Donna Piranha said...

Poor Christina.