Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ya Learn Something New Everyday?


Today I learned something so random that I said outloud, "Wow, I guess you learn something new every day don't ya?", and I don't repeat cliches. I hate them. Then my writing bug whispered in my ear, "You must share this new knowledge". And then my empty wallet yelled across the room, "Yeah, maybe you could even make some money with it". So, being easily swayed by bold, new, creative ideas, I decided that I would blog what I learn every day for a year and see what happens.

Here is what I learned today, thanks to my friend and co-worker, the amazing Rebecca.

There is no adjective form of the word pus. If you need to say something like, "Is it oozing pus?", you cannot say "Is it pussy?". And you can see why.

Back to most current


No comments: