Monday, July 16, 2007

Fresno Sucks

Fuck! I've been trapped in Fresno HELL with no internet since Saturday. Now the battery on my laptop is about to die, so here are a few little tidbits to make up for the lost days.

Don't EVER offer to help somebody move. Especially when it's 200 miles from where you live, and the person, my mother dearest in this case, is already gone.

Black Widow spiders can get VERY VERY big.

Finding free wi-fi in Fresno is nearly impossible.

Shit, the battery is going......

4 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me with this move. I know you saved me over 36 hours of driving time (that is total round trip). I'm so embarassed you had to go through all my trash but on the positive side at least it was for a move and not because I died. (LOL) I owe you and the Colonel and Cuz Jen big time..

Anonymous said...

Awww, it wasn
t so bad, the spiders and bugs were a bit over the top. but all in all it went pretty fast. (nevermind I didn't do the cleaning part!) Enjoy Denver!

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Fresno can't suck nearly as bad as Fallon!

Donna Piranha said...

Well, you can thank me by not telling me you want the movies back that I "borrowed."

What the hell are you talking about Jenn? You were there for about 2 hours or something. I was there for 3 days. I wouldn't say that it went pretty fast.
The spiders were too creepy though.

I'd say Fresno is worse than Fallon any day, and that's saying a lot.